• 1 pound butter
•1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
•3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
•2 tablespoon thyme, chopped
• 2 tablespoon sage, chopped
• 2 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
1. First, chop the butter up into uniform chunks and set aside.
2. Pour the oil into the blender (or food processor) and add the herbs.
3. Process until finely chopped and the herbs have colored the oil a beautiful green color.
4. Pour the oil and herbs mixture out into a small bowl and add the butter to the blender (or to a stand mixer).
Process until soft and light in color (approximately 5 – 7 minutes in the stand mixer).
5. Add the herb oil to the butter and process for another 1 – 2 minutes until oil is fully incorporated.
6. Spoon butter onto plastic wrap.
7. Roll into a log and chill for 2 hours before serving.