Welcome to the WGC Plant Sale
Please Submit your order no later than
Monday, March 1, 2021.
Thank you for your order and continued support!
SATURDAY, MAY 15th 1:00-3:00 PM
0N650 COVENTRY DRIVE, WHEATON
Direct questions to Rosanne Merrill at 630-681-9181
or or Alison Greene (630) 518-2492.
Need some gardening Inspiration?
Please note that plant pick-up is one day only. If you cannot pick-up your plants on that day, please arrange for someone else to pick them up for you. The Wheaton Garden Club cannot be responsible for the condition of plants not picked up on May 15th.
Big Changes This Year:
- Our long-time plant supplier retired.
- Our new supplier is offering many wonderful plants, including previously unavailable plants, many ‘Proven Winners’, and improved varieties of familiar plants.
- Prices for most items have increased, reflecting our costs.
- Other than Hanging Baskets, Flats and 10” & 12” Patio Pots, we must order items in full cases.
What this means to you:
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to supply all of the items that you order.
- We will make every effort to fill out cases through member purchases and adding to extra plants available for purchase on pick-up day.
- If there is still insufficient demand for a plant you have ordered, we will contact you and offer you the option of changing your order quantity or removing the item from your order.
If a plant is a “Proven Winners” selection, we have noted that in the description of the plant. The Proven Winners website is especially helpful for more information about their plants. This information includes reviews, awards, and recipes for combinations with other plants.
We recommend the Ball Seed website for additional information about plants that are not “Proven Winners”.