To produce and distribute an annual Yearbook to members.
- Gather all information on programs, dates, officers, committee chairs, member names and addresses required for the Yearbook.
- Arrange for proof-reading, editing, and printing of the Yearbook.
- Distribute the Yearbook to members.
Universal Tasks Expected of All Executive Board Members:
- Meet with the member who previously held your role to better understand the responsibilities of the job, tasks required to fulfil those responsibilities, and a timeline for those tasks. The member previously holding the role should also share insights she has gained from her experience and any suggestions that she has for improving the job done in the future.
- Obtain records and materials related to your position from your predecessor. Review these and store them for future use.
- Make sure that any information which needs to be included in the annual Yearbook is finalized and given to the Yearbook Chairman in accordance with her schedule.
- Critically review current practices to identify opportunities to improve efficiency, clarify communications, and reduce costs.
- If you would like to make changes to current practices, contact the Club President to determine if Board approval is necessary.
- Keep receipts for your expenses and stay within the approved budget for your function.
- Ask the Corresponding Secretary to include any special information needed for the next meeting in her meeting reminder to all members.
- Prepare a report documenting your tasks and accomplishments for the year. These reports are due in April of each year.
- Attend Board Meetings arranged by the President.
- Respond in a timely fashion on all votes required.
Between March and June:
- Gather information required for the upcoming year’s Yearbook.
Between June and August:
- Draft, proof-read and edit the Yearbook for the upcoming year.
- Print and distribute the Yearbook to Club members.