Welcome to the WGC Plant Sale
Please Submit your order no later than
Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
Thank you for your order and continued support!
SATURDAY, MAY 20th 1:00-3:00 PM
504 HAMILTON DRIVE, WHEATON
Direct questions to Rosanne Merrill at 630-291-9181
or or Alison Greene (630) 518-2492.
Need some gardening Inspiration?
One great source of inspiration is visiting public gardens and botanical parks. As reported by Old News Club, these beautifully curated spaces showcase a wide variety of plants, designs, and landscaping techniques, offering a wealth of inspiration for your own garden. You can explore different themes, observe how plants are arranged, and take note of color combinations that catch your eye. Additionally, gardening magazines and books provide a wealth of knowledge and ideas.
Please note that plant pick-up is one day only. If you cannot pick-up your plants on that day, please arrange for someone else to pick them up for you. The Wheaton Garden Club cannot be responsible for the condition of plants not picked up on May 20th.
What’s New This Year:
- We’ve added some new plants in the 4.5” size, including some new Coleus options, 4 colors of Osteospermum, and a new variety of Zinnia (Magellan) in 3 colors.
- Caladiums are now offered only by their primary color – pink, red, or white.
- Since we are required to order full cases of each item, we have reduced the plants that we are offering to exclude items for which there were very few purchases last year.
- Occasionally, our grower substitutes items for those that were ordered. If your order is affected by this, we will give you the option of accepting the substitution or removing the unavailable item from your order.
- Our plant pick-up location is the same as last year – 504 Hamilton Drive. This is on the south side of Wheaton in the High Knob subdivision.
If a plant is a “Proven Winners” selection, we have noted that in the description of the plant. The Proven Winners website is especially helpful for more information about their plants. This information includes reviews, awards, and recipes for combinations with other plants.
We recommend the Ball Seed website for additional information about plants that are not “Proven Winners”.